Sunday, August 7, 2011

Revamped.



I got bored of my previous shoe colour. Wanted to try something new but decided to retain the pink and yellow just 'cause i like it. and the lace is stuck there like permanently.

Gave it thick black outlines too 'cause i'm quite inspired by Jeremy Scott's winged sneakers and my current obsession: french fry jacket.











































































































This dude is seriously bad-ass. He designs his collection with everything, fries, buttons, panda bear, mickey mouse, wings, frames. But those tight bicycle shorts gotta go. It's bad for humankind, you know what i'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!! i am wondering how you manage to paint your sneakers so awesomely. don't you get scared you do something wrong or something?? im thinking of painting a pair of sneakers too! not for myself though. but i find it so difficult to think of designs for the design. yup. and how did you dare to sew the lace on! it can't come off right? it'll be there forever!! won't you accidentally paint the lace? muahaha i shall try to put wings on the sneakers one day haha. but i wonder what to use......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GEE :D

    I really fancy your fancy shoes :D

    The new colours look more mature and normal as compared to your previous bright-pink-and-bright-yellow colours! It is almost like you grow up and mature!

    I feel like you can link this to your coursework like how the previous colours represented the more vibrant and childish side of you while this darker colours represent the more mature and solemn side of you! However, just like I love both colours, I love both sides of you :D

    I also want to try painting a pair of canvas shoes during the holidays! Even my sister painted a LADY GAGA one for her friend's birthday and it seems quite interesting!

    I like how you made your shoes a cool fashion statement by adding the black lace which is almost like a classic touch to your ever-cool shoes!

    And I like how you have the coolest inspirations and ideas!

    I love your shoes and I love you <3

    This comment is a tad bit disorganized and random!

    Xueyingxx

    ReplyDelete