Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Acknowledgement post to all the free time I have now.



Gosh, I seriously have too much time now. Its becoming a problem how to spend it.

So, the pencil one was done this morning. Slightly less than 2 hours? From an (very) old magazine. A5, sketchbook.

Who else is up for a removable ponytail?!? Haha. I couldn't decide which looks better...

Let me put down what it written on the magazine itself:

Sheer chiffon dress with lace embellishments, leather corset, wool high-waist underwear and gold cuff, all by LOUIS VUITTON. Leather bra, stylist's own.

I see 2 pieces of quite unnecessary
interesting information. Try to spot them. *o*


Anyway I suck at drawing hands and lips. So, excuse them looking a bit weird (or too shekshee~).

















































































Watercolor, done in the afternoon. Also slightly <2hours?

A5, watercolor paper leftover from the long ago coursework days.

From the same magazine. As you can see, I got kind of impatient sometime and just swished my brush around. But I guess it looks cool??

I did some alteration here too.
OH YESH. THOSE POLKA DOT DID NOT COME FROM NOWHERE. THEY CAME FROM MY MIND. ORHSOME.

Haha, the black ones look like a lace overlayer and the white ones, sequin? I remember seeing sequins everywhere these days.


Once again, not good with the hands and lips ):





























































Park Bom appreciation corner:



With all the time I have, I shall aspire to be able to draw as well as this guy. You can check out his tumblr: http://irawanphie.tumblr.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment