Thursday, February 3, 2011

Have a GAGA year.

I am dying to be her stylist. No matter how ridiculous I dress her, I will never get sued for wardrobe malfunction.
It's almost like she treats herself as a blank canvas and dressing up/making up is just like turning herself into a piece of art.
She has become the representation of eccentricity in the 21st century, a really strong influence to children especially.
Sometimes, I think she's sick in the mind, and way too AA, like with her meat dress, yet sometimes I think I'm in love with her avant-garde dressing.

If she wasn't half as obscene as she is now, I think she would've been my idol.





















































































Gaga has been influencing the art industry, with paintings, comic strips and sculptures made with her being their "inspiration"



























Barbie goes "Gaga" too.















No comments:

Post a Comment