Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Japanese Curse Doll.



Lol, I kid about the title.
It's just that I've been randomly doodling on people's books of characters with similar features as this, and it just somehow got known as the "japanese curse doll" because of its somewhat freaky look.

Inspired by Ryden's Incarnation, this is like a copy of its character with modifications such as the dressing and the backdrop.

Fine, I admit the pop-art background was because I didn't have the time and patience to do it, but it turned out quite unexpectedly okay.

I focused quite a lot on her facial features, especially her eyes, to give that empty gaze, but the fingers and toes, I didn't really bother about it.


















Oil and Acrylic

Jan 2011

32cm x 32cm








Love the polka dots, they remind me of bananas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment