Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cherry pop.

First acrylic painting. SO SO SO much easier than oil painting. the vibrant colours and tones of the acrylic paint is great for pop art. but not so for neoclassis-esque ones.

I Hate Cherries.
Dec holidays.

12cm x 17cm

To me, this coke can design looks the least retro in comparison to others, especially with the cityscape and the white outlines so clearly present in pop art. So what's with the vintage grunge background. Maybe it's in my subconsciousness to make a contrast? Or more likely, just like how I do all my artworks, its merely a 一时的灵感. It would just come to me.

From this, I move on to say that sometimes, even I don't understand what I'm trying to tell through my works, simply because i'm a random person.

Forgive me for not being able explain everything well, and sorry for my incompetence.

Don't even start on the title. Yet another random decision of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment