Friday, January 14, 2011

When I finally reinstalled Photoshop.

Basically I just edited the photos making it look more vintage, mainly by adding a vignette (distinctively present in lomography) and playing withe the colour saturation, through which, achieving the contrast.





This, a painting i did in the dec holidays. The colour looks so much better with after the editing.









Hmm, Miss Dior Cherie, gifted from someone... Inspired by its own vintage Parisian campaign.





My bookshelf and a Balinese wooden sculpture against the backdrop of the view from my balcony.























Swan from a forgotten somewhere. Love how its wings are still up.




















Mr. Paddy looking sad since i never had the chance to carry it out. Someone make a date with him:)



















Leopard and parrot at the zoo. Clarification: I hate going to the zoo. My sister took these. The parrot's close up was awesome, and for this photo, I DID NOT edit the colours, they are amazing enough already. Maybe my sis is born to be a nature photographer.
















Photographs taken with Nikon D90. 18-200mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment