Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Design Module 2010.

So, for my term 3 modular course, I chose fashion design and was really grateful that I got in, since I didn't got my choice in term 1 and ended up in Mr Sim's class (wherever he is now), which was not a bad experience, but I would have liked it better if I had my way.

Anyway for this mini coursework, we're supposed to be inspired by some weird looking micro-organisms. But before really starting on it, I did some pencil sketches of some poses from the magazines, and this was when I realized watercolour really might just be for me. It was definitely a worthwhile experience and since then, I had a thing with watercolour.

left: pencil sketch

right: pencil and watercolour




















So after the practice and all, we finally embarked on our final project. We first had to submit 10 designs (I only posted four), with 3 of them being coloured and labeled the materials, and choose a final one and design the background for it.






all 4 sketches: watercolour, marker

sizes (all): A2

So as you can see , I chose the last sketch as my final product.
My background is apparantly pink because I like the colour and had polka dots because I am obsessed with them.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment