Friday, January 28, 2011

Pin-Hole.

My dearest long lost pin-hole photos.


Oh man, these photos are making me feel seriously nostalgic. I remember the days when I would just go to the art room when I am free and start developing some photos I took with my little "miracle in a milo-tin".

It was the first time I was exposed to such interesting ways of photography and since then, my love for photography compounded. It was really fascinating to be in the darkroom, enduring the darkness and the pungent smell of the chemicals 1&2, but you know it's all gonna be worth it when you see you photo slowly appear.

Although sometimes you know that you screwed the picture up, yet you still developed it just in case your failure in the technical aspect may create some sort of artistic miracle. Trust me, that happens.

If I were to have an extra room, I'll totally change it into a dark room, complete air fresheners.

No comments:

Post a Comment