Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holidays rock.

Reason for choice of title: I realised that most of my artworks (non-schoolbased) are done only in the holidays.
Not like I even have a life once school starts. No more art time, perhaps except this year, since there's a such a thing called "coursework"...

Impression: Shangri-La

30cm x 42cm

2008 December.

This is actually a photo-based painting. Taken in Yunnan, China. I especially liked the random bush as the right bottom corner, and the central position of the cloud.
Hmm, as for the framing, it was really simple. A gigantic piece of white cardboard, paste the painting on, stick on some red dots, also cardboard, and glue ruffled tissue (yes, the normal hand tissue) to the sides, and voila, a gorgeous frame! (hah, oh me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment